About 2-3 months ago we had an engine coolant flush.
When shut off I am noticing two leaks--one from the front and one toward rear on 2004 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2004 Ford Focus Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($120 - 176) in Riverside, MI
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($325 - 455) in Columbus, OH
- Timing Belt Replacement ($308 - 392) in Stonewall, LA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sonora, KY
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($219 - 306) in Morley, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($96 - 123) in Sebago, ME