what is the avg. cost to change out the timing belt?
when should timing belt be changed on this vehicle on 2008 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2008 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Francestown, NH
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($133 - 323) in Petersburg, PA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Mary D, PA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($92 - 115) in Charleston, IL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($48 - 61) in Shirley, MA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($206 - 228) in Adah, PA