how many km
when should the timming belt be replaced on 2009 Pontiac G5
ck owners amnual it has a chain, not req. unless its making noise
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac G5 Questions
- HOW TO TAKE OLD FUEL PUMP OUT
- What will cause the key not to come out and it not go in any gear and no power
- a/c goes on and off. Now the engine light just came on. Any ideas?
- I put a hole in the oil pan and replaced with a new one. Still leaking oil.
- Why is my A/C only blowing cold air when I'm driving and my vehicle is Oheating?
2009 Pontiac G5 Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pine Lake, GA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wexford, PA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sugar Valley, GA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($465 - 637) in Wittensville, KY
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($47 - 67) in Flagstaff, AZ
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($388 - 444) in Torreon, NM