Are the drive belt and the timing belt the same thing?
When should the timing belt be replaced? on 2004 Mini Cooper S
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper S Questions
- water getting in on drivers side both front and back left side is dry coupe
- If airbag light is on does that mean airbags won't deploy in a collision?
- Clutch replaced question
- My car drives smooth and straight, however the rear tires are wearing on inside
- Had Water pump replaced and the belt fell off. Part of the repairs?
2004 Mini Cooper S Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($339 - 547) in Royal Center, IN
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($300 - 429) in Hollandale, MN
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Blounts Creek, NC
- AC Condenser Replacement ($442 - 777) in Calliham, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($385 - 613) in Orleans, MA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($955 - 1,374) in Black Hawk, SD