Are the drive belt and the timing belt the same thing?
When should the timing belt be replaced? on 2004 Mini Cooper S
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper S Questions
- Clutch replaced question
- My car drives smooth and straight, however the rear tires are wearing on inside
- Had Water pump replaced and the belt fell off. Part of the repairs?
- Is there any way to manually close the panoramic sunroof on a mini cooper s 2007
- Is it normal that Mini CooperS Turbo consumes oil during oil change intervals ?
2004 Mini Cooper S Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Royal Center, IN
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hollandale, MN
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Blounts Creek, NC
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($124 - 173) in Calliham, TX
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($28 - 33) in Orleans, MA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($381 - 394) in Black Hawk, SD