at how many miles should the timing belt be replaced?
when should the timing belt be replaced?
on 2011 Kia Forte
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Forte Questions
- I noticed a knocking noise when I turn on my heater/air conditioner. It only does it when i take off. It makes a clicking/ knocking noise. After I hit 15mph it stops. What can it be??
- I had 3 codes all pointing to camshaft/ crankshaft sensor replaced crankshaft sensor. It still only stays on if I keep it between 2000 to 2500 rpms
- When I start my car it turns on and only stays on at two to three thousand rpms
- Why does my 11 forte 2.0 only stay on by pressing the gas to 2000---3000 rpm
- My 2011 forte starts but only stays on if I keep it idled what is it