at how many miles should the timing belt be replaced?
when should the timing belt be replaced?
on 2011 Kia Forte
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Forte Questions
- how do i figure out why my back passanger window will not roll down. it just
- tires and brakes wearing out
- KIA forte 2010 sedan (1600 cc) 4-speed automatic dose my car have timing belt
- 2011 kia forte has knocking noise in front end. Don't know where is coming from.
- Will the blower relay stop my A/C for blowing cold air
2011 Kia Forte Estimates
- 82,500 Mile Service ($54 - 102) in Grafton, NY
- 97,500 Mile Service ($54 - 102) in Munith, MI
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Centerfield, UT
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($204 - 282) in Bartlett, TX
- Battery Cable Replacement ($296 - 661) in Hamilton, ND
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($181 - 217) in Elizabeth, AR