at how many miles should the timing belt be replaced?
when should the timing belt be replaced?
on 2011 Kia Forte
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Forte Questions
- Will the blower relay stop my A/C for blowing cold air
- Why did my car shut off while driving, in motion? It totaled due to brakes lock
- How can I get fluid in the torque converter without taking the transmission out
- I noticed a knocking noise when I turn on my heater/air conditioner. It only does it when i take off. It makes a clicking/ knocking noise. After I hit 15mph it stops. What can it be??
- I had 3 codes all pointing to camshaft/ crankshaft sensor replaced crankshaft sensor. It still only stays on if I keep it between 2000 to 2500 rpms