at how many miles should the timing belt be replaced?
when should the timing belt be replaced?
on 2011 Kia Forte
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Forte Questions
- Why can't I put more than one to two gallons of gasoline in my empty tank.
- how do i figure out why my back passanger window will not roll down. it just
- tires and brakes wearing out
- KIA forte 2010 sedan (1600 cc) 4-speed automatic dose my car have timing belt
- 2011 kia forte has knocking noise in front end. Don't know where is coming from.
2011 Kia Forte Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($92 - 153) in Grafton, NY
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Munith, MI
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Centerfield, UT
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($731 - 1,267) in Bartlett, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($777 - 855) in Hamilton, ND
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($215 - 266) in Elizabeth, AR