I have a 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe with 22,500 miles. The factory maintenance schedule calls for replacing the timing belt at 75,000 miles or five years. Should I replace it now?
When should I replace the timing belt? on 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
1 answer 2 comments
In Colorado weather it would probably be a good idea, it's 5 years. Better safe then sorry.
4 answersSeptember 21, 2010
1 answerAugust 12, 2009
2 answersApril 19, 2012
1 answerJune 23, 2009
1 answerNovember 14, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- Car kept running after I turned the key to off. And check engine light is on now
- at what point should the main radiator fan come on or start running
- My sante fe wil sit and idle roughly why does it want to die when I give it gas?
- why would changing my battery all of a sudden alarm me that my map sensor is bad
- The rpms jump around alot when idle as well as problems keeping speed with ac on