I have a 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe with 22,500 miles. The factory maintenance schedule calls for replacing the timing belt at 75,000 miles or five years. Should I replace it now?
When should I replace the timing belt? on 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
1 answer 2 comments
In Colorado weather it would probably be a good idea, it's 5 years. Better safe then sorry.
1 answerAugust 12, 2009
4 answersSeptember 21, 2010
2 answersApril 19, 2012
1 answerJune 23, 2009
1 answerNovember 14, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- does the rubber hose between the gas tank and the filler tube have different dia
- why would the fan/ac running make my car lose power and ultimately die
- When u start my car it idles for a second then idles lower and then dies.
- why does car make a loud grinding noise when i crank it. but only occasionally
- Where is the thermastat located