At how many miles should I have a brake fluid exchange?
When should I have a brake fluid exchange? on 2009 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2009 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- 75,000 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Scottdale, PA
- 97,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Salt Lake City, UT
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Roff, OK
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Mount Eden, KY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($927 - 997) in Cowgill, MO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($211 - 500) in Stinnett, TX