I was told the car has a seal that is leaking. It is no worse than when the car was checked the last time, and is not causing any problems. Was told it doesn't need to be replaced now, that the leaks are slow to get any worse and to get it checked in 1 year. Should I follow their advise or have it done soon?
When should I get the leaking seal replaced? on 1997 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- Just had the engine replaced, and the engine stall on low RPM
- Ac problems.what are common problems.
- Ac only blows hot compressor clicks on looks like its holding charge what can be
- White smoke comes out when I turn the car on and then goes away
- Vehicle skid control system and trac off indicator lights always come on.