I was told the car has a seal that is leaking. It is no worse than when the car was checked the last time, and is not causing any problems. Was told it doesn't need to be replaced now, that the leaks are slow to get any worse and to get it checked in 1 year. Should I follow their advise or have it done soon?
When should I get the leaking seal replaced? on 1997 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
- Trouble maintaining tire pressure.
- Okay I just purchased a 94es300lexus the only issue I had when I got it was over
- How can I replace the passenger side CV axle. Seems to be seize..
- My car turns on but will not move until I put it in L gear let go gas peddle?
1997 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- 82,500 Mile Service ($144 - 233) in Mc Williams, AL
- Oil and Filter Change ($39 - 100) in Beverly Hills, CA
- 112,500 Mile Service ($144 - 233) in Saint Vincent, MN
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Medway, OH
- Battery Cable Replacement ($131 - 149) in Brush Valley, PA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in California City, CA