4 Cyls. 130,000 miles so far.
when should I change spark plugs? on 2001 Toyota Camry
1 answerJanuary 17, 2016
4 answersJuly 27, 2009
1 answerAugust 02, 2011
1 answerDecember 02, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
2001 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($191 - 242) in Rapidan, VA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($40 - 57) in Strawn, IL
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($298 - 413) in Berkshire, NY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($404 - 529) in Wahiawa, HI
- Trans Fluid & Filter Replacement ($171 - 333) in Connoquenessing, PA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($92 - 130) in Stephenson, MI