When you shift into any gear drive or reverse the is a slight bump when transmission engages. Well when I shift into reverse I get the normal bump then a 2nd bump. I am thinking maybe there is wear or end play in the CV joint. Does that seem possible I also get a click now and then from that area. There is also a noticeable vibration if you brake to slow down around 75 mph.
When shifting into reverse I get a bump twice on 2001 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?