If I move the shifter out of slot and towards the 3 position the trans will shift. I have replaced the speed control module on the side of shifter. what esle can be done or checked
when shifter is is in the 4 (drive) position, the trans will not shirt thru gear on 1999 Mercedes-Benz S600
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S600 Questions
- I just had a smog check and it won't pass due to NOTREADY OBDII output.
- My 600 makes a grinding noise beneath my feet whenever I press the gas hard?
- Car takes 4-5 times to start and runs hard and will not accelerate
- Car takes more than 4-5 trys to start up what should i do?
- How can I manually open the closed exterior mirrors? Are the mirrors powered by remote or a fuse?
1999 Mercedes-Benz S600 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($1,347 - 1,686) in Forest, VA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($281 - 359) in La Crosse, WI
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($171 - 304) in Oakpark, VA
- 150,000 Mile Service ($794 - 1,092) in Ashcamp, KY
- Body Control Module Replacement ($152 - 181) in DeLand, FL
- Tie Rod Replacement ($232 - 669) in Shenandoah, VA