auto trans, rear 2wd, 151k miles. OD light comes on as I approach speeds over 50mph. It feels as though the transmission is having difficulty shifting gears from 3rd to 4th? It has been suggested that my transmission need to be reconfigured. If possible, please provide me with an explaination as to what this means and possibly a price quote for service. Thanks.
when reaching speeds over 50mph drive is sluggish and O/D light comes on? on 1997 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- coil pack only firing at four plugs
- It hard to start an over drive light flashes. Boggs down an motor runs bad
- I have a 1994 Ford Ranger with no spark. I have replaced the distributor, the
- The over drive light flashes steadily an when gas is aplied boggs down.
- My fan control will only work on High setting. I replaced the fan control switch