auto trans, rear 2wd, 151k miles. OD light comes on as I approach speeds over 50mph. It feels as though the transmission is having difficulty shifting gears from 3rd to 4th? It has been suggested that my transmission need to be reconfigured. If possible, please provide me with an explaination as to what this means and possibly a price quote for service. Thanks.
when reaching speeds over 50mph drive is sluggish and O/D light comes on? on 1997 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- I installed a heater valve in my ford ranger with a 4.0 and now it overheats
- Where to take the vehicle for body damage? And also need to get the best price
- error code read #2 spark plug or wire needed to replaced, no improvement
- Overdrivelightblinksandnowafter3weeks transmissionisslowtoshiftorhardshift
- Where is air door actuator located & do I need any special tools to replace it ?