do I use the tires recommended psi or the sticker on the door?
when putting on new tires what psi should I put in? on 2000 Lincoln LS
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- Serpentine belt coming off alternator and tearing outside strand of belt off
- The engine is overheating and the car shut off.
- My heater blows cold air, what could the problem be
- I replaced my power steering pump and now I have no power steering what's wrong?
- How bad is it if the thermostat housing is having problems.
2000 Lincoln LS Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($258 - 323) in Zeeland, MI
- Radiator Replacement ($672 - 955) in DeQuincy, LA
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($95 - 241) in Rollinsville, CO
- 90,000 Mile Service ($134 - 215) in Laurens, NY
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($155 - 197) in Merkel, TX
- Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($672 - 861) in Tonawanda, NY