This problem is getting worse with each fill up. I now have to run the pump at the slowest possible rate and it still backs up and kicks off. Is it clogged or a venting issue or some filter that needs replacing?
When putting gas in the tank, it backs up the fill tube and kicks off the pump. on 2002 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located. The last code said to replace.
- Control arm broken and is under a recall is any of the other damages covered by
2002 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($298 - 422) in Stillwater, PA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lake Village, AR
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($162 - 212) in Wabasha, MN
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Zapata, TX
- CV Joint Replacement ($1,017 - 1,049) in Chester, WV
- Timing Chain Tensioner Replacement ($661 - 829) in Sardinia, NY