This problem is getting worse with each fill up. I now have to run the pump at the slowest possible rate and it still backs up and kicks off. Is it clogged or a venting issue or some filter that needs replacing?
When putting gas in the tank, it backs up the fill tube and kicks off the pump. on 2002 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2002 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($77 - 103) in Stillwater, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($314 - 623) in Lake Village, AR
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Wabasha, MN
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,089 - 1,491) in Zapata, TX
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($83 - 147) in Chester, WV
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($927 - 997) in Sardinia, NY