it feels like the car is going to fall apart when putting on the brakesfrom high way speeds it shimmy and shakes so bad it gets hard to handle it has new airshock on it too
when putting 9o0n the brakes at higher rates of speed the carstarts t9o shimmy on 1999 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1999 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Bentonia, MS
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($305 - 385) in Kurthwood, LA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($551 - 761) in Panola, OK
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($581 - 675) in Anamoose, ND
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($801 - 1,001) in Erwin, SD
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Ash, NC