it feels like the car is going to fall apart when putting on the brakesfrom high way speeds it shimmy and shakes so bad it gets hard to handle it has new airshock on it too
when putting 9o0n the brakes at higher rates of speed the carstarts t9o shimmy on 1999 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- I was driving down highway at around 65 mph. The Engine stalled. What is wrong?
- Security light blinking steering wheel, ignition, n gear shift all locked
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
1999 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bentonia, MS
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Kurthwood, LA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($268 - 406) in Panola, OK
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($569 - 957) in Anamoose, ND
- Emission System Diagnosis & Testing ($88 - 111) in Erwin, SD
- Brake Fluid Level Warning Indicator Switch Replacement ($41 - 53) in Ash, NC