drove it work done fine when got off work started it up put in drive would not move just gave more gas and engine just ram up and wouldnt go in drive 1, 2 or 3 put in reverse and will go backwards was no warning sign anything was wrong with transmission always done good. anyone have any ideals what could be wrong. check transmisson fluid was ok.
when put it in drive wont move on 2000 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
- Why does my tire light come on when there seems to be no problem with the tires.
- Why does my car make a clunking sound when I make turns & when I brake.