drove it work done fine when got off work started it up put in drive would not move just gave more gas and engine just ram up and wouldnt go in drive 1, 2 or 3 put in reverse and will go backwards was no warning sign anything was wrong with transmission always done good. anyone have any ideals what could be wrong. check transmisson fluid was ok.
when put it in drive wont move on 2000 Subaru Outback
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
2000 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($223 - 288) in Little Rock, SC
- Radiator Replacement ($366 - 497) in Ora, IN
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($434 - 674) in Heath, OH
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($115 - 167) in High Point, MO
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($99 - 117) in Whitfield, MS
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($894 - 1,050) in Holley, NY