check transmission fluid was almost gone, but no puddles to suggest leak
when put into any gear, huge grinding sound and won't move. on 1998 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
1998 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Fallon, NV
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($775 - 1,069) in Herreid, SD
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($242 - 281) in Deerbrook, WI
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($88 - 122) in Germantown, MD
- Window Switch Replacement ($108 - 121) in Manheim, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($349 - 510) in Smithville, AR