It will go off when I hit about 20 MPH- is there a way to disable or adjust this?
when put in reverse, tbe back-up beep does not go off unless put in park on 2008 Land Rover LR3
1 answer 1 comment
POSS THRU TRANS RANGE SENSOR BUT DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS YOURSELF SEEK A PRO
This week's top 10
Recent Land Rover LR3 Questions
- What does transmission fault with limited gears only means?
- Suspension fault, normal height only
- Transmission fault limited gears available. What are possible causes
- what does negative 623 mean??
- i have intermittent starting problems, sometimes starts 70% of the time had it in the shop, no faults found