After the car is driven for awhile when coming to a stop it will die. I will put in park and start it with no problem until I try putting in gear and it will die. The gauges (rpm and speedometer)will sometimes stop working. Any suggestions on what is going on...are these two different issues?
when put car in gear it dies after engine is warmed up on 1992 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
1992 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($145 - 179) in Fosston, MN
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Centereach, NY
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lewiston, CA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($440 - 614) in Birmingham, IA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($440 - 551) in Canadian, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($118 - 231) in Green Isle, MN