After the car is driven for awhile when coming to a stop it will die. I will put in park and start it with no problem until I try putting in gear and it will die. The gauges (rpm and speedometer)will sometimes stop working. Any suggestions on what is going on...are these two different issues?
when put car in gear it dies after engine is warmed up on 1992 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- My amp wires touched and now my radio will play but i can not hear nothing.
- Can parts from a 2004, grand am se be used for a 2001 grand am se
- My 2001 grand am was driving fine till next day. It made alot noise trying turn
- Code P1336.... Crankshaft position sensor system variation not learned.
- Crankshaft sensor system variation, how to set?