In my experience with this car, when it is turning and the brakes are pushed down, front wheels do not stop as they should, front wheels go wobbly. Only rear wheels slow down, therefore car moves like a pendulum axed on the rear.
when pushing brakes down in a curve, does this car slow down correctly? on 2003 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2003 Ford Focus Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($286 - 537) in New Stuyahok, AK
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($186 - 279) in Pulaski, VA
- Add Water Pump ($191 - 270) in Gordonville, MO
- Spark Plug Replacement ($100 - 139) in Elmsford, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($246 - 290) in Rockland, ME
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($189 - 234) in Buckingham, VA