In my experience with this car, when it is turning and the brakes are pushed down, front wheels do not stop as they should, front wheels go wobbly. Only rear wheels slow down, therefore car moves like a pendulum axed on the rear.
when pushing brakes down in a curve, does this car slow down correctly? on 2003 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- Which motor or transmittion mount would be bad and were is it located
- The starter has a slight hesitation when engaged.
- Advice needed! Which car should we use for each lifestyle?
- My car will not start. The battery, alt, and starter was tested and all are fine
- Recently purchased 2005 wagon sags in rear. Common issue? 113,000 miles.