after scanning the scanner gave P1155 as the fault
when on slow movement after changing gear it start jacking.
on 2002 Toyota Camry
1 answer 1 comment
bank 2 sensor 1 has circuit issues, i rec u seek daig and est
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
2002 Toyota Camry Estimates
- 5,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Arcadia, KS
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Cassatt, SC
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Allensville, KY
- 85,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Mount Vernon, IL
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor Replacement ($131 - 147) in Niantic, IL
- Air Conditioning Compressor Replacement ($631 - 1,479) in Leiters Ford, IN