Happened yesterday while driving. First the check engine light went on and immediately my gas gauge failed. The tank is almost full.
When my check engine light went on why did my gas gauge stop working? on 2007 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2007 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($96 - 119) in Aliso Viejo, CA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($262 - 357) in Alzada, MT
- Steering Rack Replacement ($705 - 1,221) in Coconut Creek, FL
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bryants Store, KY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($238 - 250) in Johnston, RI
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Harrison, OH