when my altima 2006 engine heats up after driving for some time (minimum, 15mins), the transmission refuses to work properly. i can only move when i select '1' because when i select 'D' the car will not move.
when my altima 2006 engine heats up, the transmission doesn't work. why? on 2006 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
- To replace the timing chain on a 1999 Nissan Altima and it sound like it want to
- wipers on all the time
- Speeds up slows down on its own continuely after you start an give it alittle
2006 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($88 - 117) in Clarendon, AR
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($302 - 753) in East Jewett, NY
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($384 - 895) in Lenoir City, TN
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($235 - 381) in Newton, IA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($280 - 970) in Croydon, UT
- Window Switch Replacement ($267 - 529) in Potrero, CA