when my altima 2006 engine heats up after driving for some time (minimum, 15mins), the transmission refuses to work properly. i can only move when i select '1' because when i select 'D' the car will not move.
when my altima 2006 engine heats up, the transmission doesn't work. why? on 2006 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Why does my Service engine light turn on and then off consistently?
- AC blows cold then hot. Replaced Relay and still having the same issue.
- Okay Car overheated Boughtnew starter battery spark plugs Car still won't crank.
- how to replace engine motor mounts
- What makes rattle sound underneath front of car?