happened once in a while, now this weekend, seems to happen more frequently, have to make wide turns to avoid the power loss. No check engine light on, battery tested full power.
when making left or right turns, car loses power, wheels seem to grab. on 2006 Saab 9-7x
1 answerJune 07, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-7x Questions
- How to stop rear Windows from coming down when they get ready
- after oil change and first time driving it saab shut down
- My transfer case motor keeps going out. Not the OEM. Can I disconnect?
- 4 wheel will not engage in snow an there is no lights on the dash
- Blower motor for AC/Heater stays on with ignition off and key removed.Any ideas?
2006 Saab 9-7x Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($174 - $266) in Murray City, OH
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($219 - $298) in Squaw Lake, MN
- Starter Replacement ($565 - $778) in Belington, WV
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Volant, PA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Deersville, OH
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($462 - $498) in Chandlers Valley, PA