the lite will go out after switching to 4wheel then back to 2wheel -seems to shift from 2wheel to 4wheel - but no matter any time the key is off and on again it is always in 4wheel mode dont notice any codes coming up
when key is turned on ,the 4wheel drive lite is on , but the switch is in 2wheel on 2004 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Eng Trac off vsc light is on I can take cable off batt it go off sho no code?
- Side to side wobble under 8 mph. Steering wheel not jerking.
- I have cylender that is. Not firing and when taking ng off heads #1 was like ne
- Will not start when cold temperature, what will cause that
- Shift to "D" -> Very weak pullup -> Chekengine light on.
2004 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($351 - 545) in Mill Creek, WV
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($258 - 316) in Plymouth, WA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lorain, OH
- Fuel Filter Change ($82 - 110) in Palmyra, TN
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($400 - 534) in Lockbourne, OH
- Window Switch Replacement ($503 - 516) in Siluria, AL