my key is in the ignition at the start position but won't crank
When key is in ignition to start position why would'nt it crank? on 1996 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1996 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Maintenance Service B ($242 - 361) in Friendsville, MD
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($279 - 752) in Geronimo, OK
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Meddybemps, ME
- 97,500 Mile Service ($370 - 515) in Jenks, OK
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($176 - 210) in Orleans, MI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($75 - 94) in Keatchie, LA