but is not shifting properly
When just driving off and accelerating,engine RPM goes up on 2005 Buick Rainier
Is there a Check Engine Light on? Have the transmission fluid check and or perhaps the transmission serviced but it may be a transmission problem requiring transmission to be overhauled.
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- Why am I hearing a rattling sound from my front tire when turning right?
- Suspension rear air bags are fully inflated. How can I dump the air?
- My problem is different. Air bags are fully inflated and will not purge. Help!
- Rear liftgate glass release button does not work.
- 2005 Buick Rainier front differential replacement options
2005 Buick Rainier Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,326 - 1,822) in Silver Springs, NY
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($406 - 817) in Gates, NC
- AC Condenser Replacement ($568 - 779) in Gulliver, MI
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($288 - 391) in Jefferson, PA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Netarts, OR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($349 - 384) in Porter Ranch, CA