This problem has been happening for awhile. The floor is wet from rain and I can't find source of the leak. Sunroof, windows and doors seem OK. What about the antenna thing on the roof? it looks like there may be a spot under the dash and next to the console that possibly looks wet. Please help - this is driving me crazy. Thanks to all in advance.
When it rains-Front passenger side floor gets wet-Only the floor-help find leak. on 2005 Saab 9-3
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- What could br causing a harsh clunking noise when I shift from park to reverse?
- transmission has drive but no reverse
- I'm having trouble getting it to go in reverse at all... What is the problem?
- slight leak coming from the water pump coolant. Repairman wants 420.00 new pump
- check eng light on due to o2 sensor. Put brand new Bosch in, came back in 2days
2005 Saab 9-3 Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Shelby, AL
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Hazelhurst, WI
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($259 - 450) in Lynx, OH
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kings Park, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($720 - 794) in Springfield, MO
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($45 - 93) in Castalian Springs, TN