when it even just damp out the car idles weird and wants to die it looses power and doesn't want to move it shakes and shutters violently trying to stay running when you try to rev thew engine it sounds like its going to backfire
when it rains car runs rough what causes this? on 2001 Ford Escort
2 answers 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
2001 Ford Escort Estimates
- 125,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Pattison, MS
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($360 - 599) in Elmhurst, PA
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($94 - 206) in Enfield, NC
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wagarville, AL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($159 - 181) in Moses Lake, WA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($169 - 230) in Candor, NY