When it is cold outside
When it is cold outside, will crank but not turn over on 1999 Mercedes-Benz C230
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by ziptie12 ,
April 26, 2014
When it's warm out and it does run , is the check engine light on?
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- loosing antifreeze but not overheating.
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
1999 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($386 - 974) in Byers, KS
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Linton, ND
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($538 - 780) in Alexandria, TN
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Galway, NY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($556 - 617) in Oakdale, IA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($928 - 986) in Burlington, ND