When it is cold outside
When it is cold outside, will crank but not turn over on 1999 Mercedes-Benz C230
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by ziptie12 ,
April 26, 2014
When it's warm out and it does run , is the check engine light on?
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
- ok my battery died so I took it out to charge I replaced it and started my
1999 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($150 - 200) in Byers, KS
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - 140) in Linton, ND
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Alexandria, TN
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Galway, NY
- Axle Shaft Oil Seal Replacement ($248 - 312) in Oakdale, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($404 - 442) in Burlington, ND