it blubber and dies. it take sitting in car with foot on gas pedal for 5 to 10 minutes before it will stay running but if it's warm out it starts like brand new car. any ideas?
when it is cold out, my 99 crown vic will not go to high idle when you start it, on 1999 Ford Crown Victoria
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- I there a way to turn off warning signal? Can't find anything wrong just signal
- How do I drain and replace Power Steering fluid
- why does my fan keep running when engine is turned off
- My headlights stop working only my bright lights work. My windshield wipers stop
- My car does not react to my putting down the gas pedal after it has warmed up.