the battery and alternator seem OK, but the engine wont catch. This only happens when it is over 80 degrees. Could this be a fuse or a relay?
when it gets warm, my 1990 acura will turn over upon ignition, but will not fire on 1990 Acura Legend
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Legend Questions
- Cost to repair valve guide.
- My driver side door won't open since I had someone change the handle and lock..how can I get it to open up..the security system shut it tight and won't allow me to pull it open..
- what is the cause to slow acceleration and how or what do I do to fix it?
- Fuel pump cycles but does not deliver fuel to fuel filter?
- Ok when I was driving down the road I lose power and could not get it to go so I shut the car off and started it back up. But parked the car and now it won't start so what do I need to fix