the battery and alternator seem OK, but the engine wont catch. This only happens when it is over 80 degrees. Could this be a fuse or a relay?
when it gets warm, my 1990 acura will turn over upon ignition, but will not fire on 1990 Acura Legend
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Legend Questions
- Car still won't turn over what could be the problem?
- How do you fix the timing belt
- What is causing my car to drain the battery I replaced the alternator and batt.
- My speedometer is 10 to 20 Miles per hour slower than I am actually going. Jump
- Misfires and when accelerating tach goes to 0. Sound of rocks in exhaust. Coil?
1990 Acura Legend Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($145 - 191) in Vienna, ME
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rotonda West, FL
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,099 - 1,290) in Payneville, KY
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($262 - 491) in Maida, ND
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Valera, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($480 - 519) in Purgitsville, WV