firts it starting out just making the squeaking noise when you turned the steering wheel. That sounds like it is coming from the bottom of the steering wheel. Now it is hard to steer and when you make a turn it won't come back on its own you have to turn the wheel back. Can anyone help me??
When it gets cold out my steering is really tight and makes a squeaking noise? on 2008 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Malfunction indicator light
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
2008 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($202 - 270) in Foster, OR
- Transmission Fluid Change ($144 - 176) in Yatahey, NM
- Steering Rack Replacement ($599 - 938) in Aurora, CO
- 108,000 Mile Service ($104 - 163) in Sheldon, IL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($192 - 240) in Greenfield, MA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($191 - 269) in Canaan, NY