I need an appointment for service
When is my appointment on 1993 Ford Ranger
1 more answer
1 answerJune 18, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1993 Ford Ranger Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($389 - 597) in Kents Hill, ME
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($128 - 172) in Madison, MN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Lakeside, MT
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($131 - 162) in Universal, IN
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - 56) in Canoga Park, CA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($174 - 187) in Jamesville, NC