put it in 2 clicks then started to bolt it to the motor and it wasnt coming together. and the torque would not spin. cannot get it to go in any farther.
when installing the torque convertor i can only get 2 clicks. is that right? on 2001 Audi A6
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A6 Questions
- Sat nav problem audi A6 2011
- What is the possible problems if anti-freeze goes down but there isn't a leak in an A6 and estimates for repairing each.
- How much money will I be spending to replace cam chain tensioner on my 1999 Audi A6 2.8
- ignition is on the engine temperature need reaches 90
- o2 sensor faults
2001 Audi A6 Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($167 - $249) in Ballston Spa, NY
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in South Roxana, IL
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($303 - $425) in Winter, WI
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($289 - $379) in Elbert, CO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($360 - $456) in Old Town, FL
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($297 - $694) in Dundee, OH