put it in 2 clicks then started to bolt it to the motor and it wasnt coming together. and the torque would not spin. cannot get it to go in any farther.
when installing the torque convertor i can only get 2 clicks. is that right? on 2001 Audi A6
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A6 Questions
- My car is stuck in park and I lost the manual do you know where I can get one?
- Sat nav problem audi A6 2011
- What is the possible problems if anti-freeze goes down but there isn't a leak in an A6 and estimates for repairing each.
- 2.8 timing marks on chain,,,not belt
- How much money will I be spending to replace cam chain tensioner on my 1999 Audi A6 2.8
2001 Audi A6 Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($303 - 425) in Ballston Spa, NY
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in South Roxana, IL
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($317 - 417) in Winter, WI
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Elbert, CO
- Window Switch Replacement ($93 - 128) in Old Town, FL
- Exterior Bulb Replacement ($193 - 331) in Dundee, OH