the audi service manager first suggested it was a bad transmission, now changed his opinion to an overfilled tranny case, your opinion please
when im traveling at 55+ mph i release the gas pedal the motor drops hard,why on 2010 Audi A6
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A6 Questions
- My car is stuck in park and I lost the manual do you know where I can get one?
- Sat nav problem audi A6 2011
- What is the possible problems if anti-freeze goes down but there isn't a leak in an A6 and estimates for repairing each.
- 2.8 timing marks on chain,,,not belt
- How much money will I be spending to replace cam chain tensioner on my 1999 Audi A6 2.8
2010 Audi A6 Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($615 - 900) in Bentley, MI
- 150,000 Mile Service ($144 - 228) in Tiger, GA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($413 - 1,127) in Kent, OH
- 85,000 Mile Service ($74 - 140) in Kahuku, HI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($504 - 753) in Mansfield, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($554 - 623) in Worth, MO