the audi service manager first suggested it was a bad transmission, now changed his opinion to an overfilled tranny case, your opinion please
when im traveling at 55+ mph i release the gas pedal the motor drops hard,why on 2010 Audi A6
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A6 Questions
- My car is stuck in park and I lost the manual do you know where I can get one?
- Sat nav problem audi A6 2011
- What is the possible problems if anti-freeze goes down but there isn't a leak in an A6 and estimates for repairing each.
- 2.8 timing marks on chain,,,not belt
- How much money will I be spending to replace cam chain tensioner on my 1999 Audi A6 2.8
2010 Audi A6 Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - 151) in Bentley, MI
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($538 - 790) in Tiger, GA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($370 - 667) in Kent, OH
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($303 - 425) in Kahuku, HI
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - 78) in Mansfield, PA
- Starter Motor Replacement ($424 - 878) in Worth, MO