I'm at a idle speed in drive or park, it sometimes acts like is wants to die. Does this little chugging noise and shake.. I took it to the shop and they told me I needed new spark plugs and wires. After replacing them, the problem seems to be happening more often. The problem is there isn't a check engine light that comes on. Also, my head gasket went out last summer, so that was just replaced along with the radiator. Just so you know some history on this car. Any ideas would help.
When I'm idling, my car acts like it wants to die, but doesn't. on 2003 Hyundai Elantra
Asked by for the 2003 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- On average, how much does it cost to change a headlight bulb ?
- how do i replace the bulb as the third bright light
- Where is the fuse for winshield washers and horn
- Hyundai Elantra 2003 Alternator belt broke / also found coolant everywhere
- Hyundai Elantra 2003 alternator belt broke - but also found coolant all over.
2003 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in New Oxford, PA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($359 - 542) in Del Rio, TN
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Park Rapids, MN
- EGR Valve Replacement ($119 - 208) in Akron, AL
- Horn Replacement ($104 - 157) in Cannelton, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($642 - 658) in Graymont, IL