This just started recently, but sometimes I feel like I'm losing power in the car. It mostly happens when I'm going down hills and it feels like the car is trying to change gears but it can't and it gets stuck on too high a gear. It happens on occasion when I'm driving on a flat road as well. As though I lose power for a second, then it comes back. Any ideas what the issue is?
When I'm driving down a hill, my engine revs and it feels like it's over working on 2007 Nissan Versa
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Versa Questions
- Why does the blue light for coolant stay on?
- does the tran and eng need to be pulled to replace slave cylinder is there room
- Cost to change/repair split rusty exhaust
- braked hard yesterday n today n the hand brake light and ps light came on why?
- my car runs but does move when i push on the gas pedal what does this mean?