This just started recently, but sometimes I feel like I'm losing power in the car. It mostly happens when I'm going down hills and it feels like the car is trying to change gears but it can't and it gets stuck on too high a gear. It happens on occasion when I'm driving on a flat road as well. As though I lose power for a second, then it comes back. Any ideas what the issue is?
When I'm driving down a hill, my engine revs and it feels like it's over working on 2007 Nissan Versa
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Versa Questions
- My tire pressure light, air bag, and engine light will not go out. Why?
- Trunk will not open with key on my 2010 Nissan Versa is there a keyless entry ?
- Estimated cost of power steering replacement and the steering wheel shakes
- What controls all of the dashboard information? I need to know how to shut everything down to include mileage, odometer, tire pressure gauge..etc? It will only be a temporary thing. Please help. Thank you.
- How much would it cost to repair the headlights if it is electrical