When im at a redlight and start to press on the gas my car shuts down and starts to turn off, sometimes the EPC light comes on and always takes a few turns to turn back on
When i'm at a red light and start to go my car shuts down slowly, why? on 2004 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2004 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($513 - 705) in Pocahontas, IA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Little Cedar, IA
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Lincoln Acres, CA
- 135,000 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Neah Bay, WA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($692 - 713) in Chesterfield, MI
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Syracuse, KS