and it does not do it when iam in park and rev the motor could it be that my brakes are going bad
when iam driving iam getting a squeal except when i let off the gas it goes away on 2006 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
2006 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Wilson, WY
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($236 - 312) in Waverly, GA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($164 - 224) in Water Valley, MS
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($192 - 254) in Port Orchard, WA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($184 - 218) in Poughkeepsie, NY
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($93 - 726) in Cherokee, OK