and it does not do it when iam in park and rev the motor could it be that my brakes are going bad
when iam driving iam getting a squeal except when i let off the gas it goes away on 2006 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
- wondering about cost and difficulty of replacing a damaged flywheel
- Fuel pump makes a thumping sound and idle at low rpms and will die shortly after
2006 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Wilson, WY
- Heater Core Replacement ($710 - 898) in Waverly, GA
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($118 - 156) in Water Valley, MS
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($110 - 319) in Port Orchard, WA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($71 - 152) in Poughkeepsie, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($316 - 485) in Cherokee, OK