now the etl is the last light to turn off that and the check engine light ...but Not on when car is running...does this mean anything ? Plus when I haVe the ac on my car loses alot of power ..you can tell how different it runs. When I have the ac on and I start to drive off a sqwrilling noise come from the passenger front side of car . I have no idea wht these things mean please help !
When I would put the key in all lights would like up then after started shut off on 2007 Dodge Caliber
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caliber Questions
- when car is running and at a stop light the car begins to idle rough and shake
- Why won't gear shaft move from park to any other gear?
- How many miles before you have to do a tuneup on a 2011 dodge caliber
- My car will not start no codes battery is 100 i cut it off and came back 30 mi
- How do I find the linkage for my havc. I can find the wheel but not the linkage
2007 Dodge Caliber Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($356 - 468) in Ambrose, GA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($67 - 134) in Morrow, AR
- Starter Replacement ($210 - 384) in Montverde, FL
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($147 - 212) in East Bend, NC
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($249 - 369) in Milton, LA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($529 - 564) in Coventry, RI