The fuse is a 15. Would appreciate suggestions on how to fix, so I can charge my cell in the car.
When I use the cig lighter to charge my cell phone, it blows the fuse. on 2001 Chevrolet Prizm
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Prizm Questions
- Check engine, code PO420??
- My car suddenly lost daylights and now have to disconnect battery to turn off
- I had bought 2 front vendors from junk yard and can't put them on myself
- Problem with left blink not working correct
- My A/C turns on and blows fine but its hot. Tried freon, says it's full and its still blowing hot air. How expensive is this fix and whats the issue