The fuse is a 15. Would appreciate suggestions on how to fix, so I can charge my cell in the car.
When I use the cig lighter to charge my cell phone, it blows the fuse. on 2001 Chevrolet Prizm
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Prizm Questions
- The battery is fine just had it charged but the car won't start what's wrong
- What's the retail price for a fuse and relay block1
- sounds like rocks hitting each other and grinding when I shift to drive.
- Heater fan, defroster and wipers all stopped working what could it be?
- Where is the fuse for the fuel pump
2001 Chevrolet Prizm Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($85 - 127) in East Millinocket, ME
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($117 - 169) in Ruby, AK
- Battery Replacement ($125 - 167) in Sixes, OR
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($253 - 395) in Llano, CA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($297 - 340) in Sarah Ann, WV
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($162 - 210) in Canal Winchester, OH