Everything was fine with it yesterday, it's really cold here right now and it seems not to like that too much, but it hasn't given me any problems. Just changed the battery out 1 month ago, filled the tank 2 days ago, so I don't think that is the issue, what else could it be?
When I turned the key all the electricity shutdown, why won't it start? on 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Silhouette Questions
- where is the fuel filter located? right side bottom center of vehicle?
- Can you determine if your vehicle has air suspension by the VIN Number?
- No matter what you set the air vent control to the air flow never changes. I have been told it may be an actuator. Where is it located and approximately how much would it take to get it fixed?
- How much should it cost for replacement of the solinodes in transmission?
- My captain chair is stuck in post of floor and won't unlatch, how do I fix?