As if I'm holding the key too long, but I'm not. It just started and it's been very cold. I've never had this happen.
When I turn the key to start it, it's making a grinding noise on 2011 Subaru Tribeca
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Tribeca Questions
- why do driving lights and dash lights blink rapidly form time to time?
- My check engine light comes on shut down cruise control and track control at 40?
- When I press the transmitter on my remote starter only the horn blows.
- Why does my air conditioning only work on passenger side?
- how do you adjusts the headlights
2011 Subaru Tribeca Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Athens, TX
- Water Pump Replacement ($588 - 726) in Montpelier, IA
- Fuel Filter Change ($84 - 123) in Tuscaloosa, AL
- Alternator Replacement ($440 - 578) in Creole, LA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($304 - 362) in Quarryville, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($720 - 796) in Mullett Lake, MI