when i start the car it wont kick over nothing happens but it has power. ill put it in drive then neutral then park a few times then it starts.?
when i turn the key it wont kick over but there is power on 2004 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
2004 Buick Century Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($148 - 218) in Perris, CA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($545 - 1,142) in Sidell, IL
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($456 - 571) in Yacolt, WA
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($262 - 308) in Dodge, TX
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Chickamauga, GA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Mansfield, PA