WHATS THE PROBLEM? A STARTER? OR A FLYWHEEL?
WHEN I TURN THE KEY IN MY 2003 S-10 IT MAKES A GRINDING SOUND, HARD TO START on 2003 Chevrolet S10
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
2003 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($140 - 287) in Aroma Park, IL
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Worcester, MA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($198 - 337) in Hartsville, TN
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($93 - 150) in Galesburg, MI
- Air Conditioning Receiver Drier Assembly Replacement ($86 - 99) in Shelby, IN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($265 - 295) in Riverton, IA