Hi, I'm driving my first Mercedes ever and I'm trying to understand how to fix an annoying thing I noticed happens when i turn the heater on. When I turn the heater on above 58 degrees it sounds like whale talk, any idea why? This annoyance, and embarrasing, issue continues endlessly unless I turn it to "Low" or turn the "Window Defrost" instead.
When I turn the heater on above 58 degrees it sounds like whale talk, know why? on 1999 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
- When the brake is push at stopping or in park It excellerates to go
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
- PO715- will changing the contactor plate resolve this issue. what can" I "do
1999 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($411 - 567) in Kosciusko, MS
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($349 - 480) in Bunola, PA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Castleberry, AL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($234 - 418) in South Greenfield, MO
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Gunter, TX
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Yucca Valley, CA