Hi, I'm driving my first Mercedes ever and I'm trying to understand how to fix an annoying thing I noticed happens when i turn the heater on. When I turn the heater on above 58 degrees it sounds like whale talk, any idea why? This annoyance, and embarrasing, issue continues endlessly unless I turn it to "Low" or turn the "Window Defrost" instead.
When I turn the heater on above 58 degrees it sounds like whale talk, know why? on 1999 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
- PO715- will changing the contactor plate resolve this issue. what can" I "do
- where is the EGR valve located?
- how do you replace front left power window regulator
- My 1995 c280 can not raise or fire beyond 20 odometer at idle what the problem