Hi, I'm driving my first Mercedes ever and I'm trying to understand how to fix an annoying thing I noticed happens when i turn the heater on. When I turn the heater on above 58 degrees it sounds like whale talk, any idea why? This annoyance, and embarrasing, issue continues endlessly unless I turn it to "Low" or turn the "Window Defrost" instead.
When I turn the heater on above 58 degrees it sounds like whale talk, know why? on 1999 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- My 1995 c280 can not raise or fire beyond 20 odometer at idle what the problem
- replacing power seat switch, do i have to remove door panel?
- Why does my car idle rough in park& drive, sometimes stalls while stoped .
- Just bought a 95c280. My speedomiter and gas gauge are not moving. Any idea to what the problems could be?
- problem with door locks they stop working and trunk lock can open even with keyy