Radio, fans, wipers, windows and door locks only work if engine is off.
When i turn the engine on all of the power shuts off. on 2000 Chrysler Cirrus
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Cirrus Questions
- Fuel line keeps blowing off the line out of the tank new clips
- The interior dome lights come off & on while driving.
- What would cause the wheels to sound like metal on metal if the brakes are fine?
- Replaced fuel pump now i hear it run still no fuel to rail
- I replaced front rotors, calipers, pads at 40 mph I still get brake vibration.
2000 Chrysler Cirrus Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($229 - 764) in Toksook Bay, AK
- 105,000 Mile Service ($412 - 569) in East Bloomfield, NY
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($162 - 207) in Narragansett, RI
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($344 - 563) in Bloomsdale, MO
- Body Control System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in East Hampton, CT
- Ignition Switch Replacement ($108 - 126) in Greene, ME