TOOK IT IN, THEY SAID NOT AIR COMPRESSOR. DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WRONG. IT DIDN'T DO IT WHEN I TOOK IT IN.. COULD IT BE A SENSOR?
WHEN I TURN THE AC ON THE IDELING GOES DOWN LIKE ALMOST TURN OFF DOWN. on 2005 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- loosing antifreeze but not overheating.
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
2005 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($112 - 187) in Childwold, NY
- 127,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Hartford, AL
- 45,000 Mile Service ($255 - 371) in Canada, KY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($112 - 187) in Turtle Lake, WI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($681 - 768) in Davenport Center, NY
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - 78) in David City, NE