TOOK IT IN, THEY SAID NOT AIR COMPRESSOR. DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WRONG. IT DIDN'T DO IT WHEN I TOOK IT IN.. COULD IT BE A SENSOR?
WHEN I TURN THE AC ON THE IDELING GOES DOWN LIKE ALMOST TURN OFF DOWN. on 2005 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
- ok my battery died so I took it out to charge I replaced it and started my