when i turn the a/c on the car starts to make loud noises and feels like the car is going to shut down, its like aloud clicking noise
when i turn the a/c on the car makes loud noises,what is the cause of this? on 1997 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
1997 Ford Escort Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($296 - 440) in Talmage, CA
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($94 - 206) in Addis, LA
- 25,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Summerville, OR
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($92 - 142) in East Bloomfield, NY
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($189 - 239) in Branch, LA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($187 - 294) in Oradell, NJ